We are pleased to announce that the Semele Data Platform has been enhanced to include many new features to improve ease-of-use and capabilities based on client requests, summarized below. Look for big news about a major new release, coming soon, that will significantly accelerate software development and testing velocity.
- Numerous discovery enhancements to classify fields by category of sensitive information to enable automated obfuscation rules.
- Discovery rule user interface improvements.
- Extract improvements to improve speed and performance.
- Several enhancements were made to the discovery reports for improved usability including:
- The addition of metadata analysis results.
- Manual download capabilities from the dashboard.
- New options for sort order.
- Inclusion of field data types and lengths.
- Redesign of extract page to improve usability.
- Improved Teradata support.
- Improved transformation handling of missing data.
- Improved scripting support for cross-database consistent masking.
- Improved sequential file support.